Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Magnetic Pedicure Board


We recently found out we are Having a BABY GIRL!!! So I joined Top Baby Blogs and would be over the Moon if you would take two seconds, (Really just TWO I promise) by clicking the link below then clicking the first Owl!! You are Awesome!! Thank You, Hope you enjoy your Pedicure Board :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

I LOVE PEDICURES!!! I give myself a pedicure 3 to 4 times a month...So I wanted something functional that would allow me to Organize my polish and tools! The Magnetic Board is Perfect, I took an Old frame and glued a piece of metal in the inside. Covered the metal with a funky cheetah print and added Pink decals and Ribbon on the outer edges. All the nail polishes required two mini circle magnet tabs but they are very secure on the board and are not going anywhere (they all fell off when I went to hang it with just one magnet). I have a little cheetah bin that holds my pedicure slippers and supplies for the Pedicure and Paraffin Tub I have.


As most of you know I moved so I am currently in the Process of making a new "Dressing Room" where I will hang all my new Boards and Organize my other Beauty Products...Pictures to come soon.  To see a How to on "How to make these Boards, you can check out my Make-Up Boards HERE"


Until Then.....
                             My MAGNETIC PEDICURE BOARD


I Hung up One of the Make-Up Boards in the Bathroom...The Other will be in The Dressing Room
*Need More Organization in your Life; You can Make a Monthly Dinner Magnetic Board HERE
Have a Wonderful Night


1 comment:

Emily said...

Hello, I have a question about the magnetic pedicure board…some of my nail polish bottles held to the magnet very well, but the ones with a more round bottle shape did not. Any suggestions?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...